Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update on pictures....

Well, this grandma finally did get some pictures via the internet from Tony's digital camera, but do you think I can figure out how to get them on here? I've been trying and I'm a little frustrated. So instead, I forwarded the pictures to the girls, and hopefully they'll get some up on their blogs. Sorry, I'm just not quite as computer savvy as they are. I can only figure out how to post pictures from my own digital camera, so far... Maybe they'll teach me when they're home for Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm sure there's been a big change in schedule at the "young Powell's" house :-), but what a wonderful thing, welcoming and getting acquainted with their first child. They'll all settle in after a bit...would be nice to be able to peak in :-). See you at the shower tomorrow, Lord willing. Love ya....