Saturday, December 8, 2007

All ready for Christmas....well, almost!





The house is all decorated, now I just need some PEOPLE here! Are you kids reading this?? The decorating is for YOU, I could live with just my tiny little fiber optic tree that is in the foyer! But it is really pretty when it's all done, and I can't wait until everyone gets home. Of course, Tony and Jennifer won't be able to make it this year, as they'll be busy waiting for little Brandon's arrival, or maybe even taking care of him by Christmas Day! Their due date is Dec. 28th, so we'll see. Tara and Matthew, and Tiffany will all be home for Christmas, and we're also squeezing in a baby shower for Tara while she's home, in anticipation of their little girl's arrival sometime in April of 2008!! Isn't this fun? We get one of each, how much nicer could that be?

So now I have to finish shopping and get everything wrapped, then I will TRULY be ready for Christmas!! Until then...remember the true reason for the season - celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ess - your house looks
be-e-e-a-utiful! I was going to ask if you done it all by yerself? :-) You beat me decorating :-( - maybe tomorrow? I have a little shopping done. Joan and I will probably go to P'burgh one day this week... Love ya!

skier1998 said...

Hi Mom,
How are ya? Well, your tree looks lovely. I will be there in 11 days!!! BTW, I am actually commenting from my computer right in my little house!!! Isn't that exciting? Tony had already shipped my computer out to me. :)

jeff said...

I know I told you in person but I willl leave you a comment, because I know how exciting it is to get comments on your blog. At least, I like to get comments. Your tree looks very nice and all of your candles make your house look warm and cheery.