Monday, December 3, 2007

Beautiful weather in Northern New York!!!



Our first official winter storm is HERE!! It started freezing rain at about midnight (while I was at work!), then turned to snow and it has been snowing all night! All the schools are closed and the snow is supposed to continue throughout the day! These pictures are right out in front of my house, you can even see my blue Impala right in the corner!!

So I thought at least my kids would like to see these, they actually miss the beautiful snowfalls from up here, so here it is for you all to see!

I'm off work tonight, so if I'm snowed in that'll be just fine, I have some good books to read and my house is nice and warm!!

Have fun!

3 comments:

skier1998 said...

I am so jealous of the snow. That looks absolutely wonderful. Except for all the memories I have... of pushing people out of the snow drifts. ha ha. Love you. Feel free to post a girlie annoucement. I did a little on mine.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you on again. You're doing a good job! I check all the blogs quite regularly :-). You obviously got more snow than we did...they've threatened us for two days and we MAY have 2 inches so far?? Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom! I like the pictures. I'm one of the ones who misses the north winters. I know, I'm weird.