Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Going home with the new baby!

I just talked to Tony and he was right in the middle of packing up everything, including Mommy and Brandon, to go home from the hospital! Now starts the fun part.... and I could hear Brandon crying (that's the first time I've heard his little voice!) because as Tony said, he wasn't taking too kindly to being packed into a car seat! Otherwise he says he's a pretty content baby.

So the holdup on pictures was that Tony wasn't at home to send me his digital pictures, so once they get home and get settled I'm expecting to get some. Then if I can figure out how to get them on here, we'll be all set!!

What an exciting Christmas present, a brand new baby boy to love!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the little famly was headed home :-). I hadn't realized that Tony was staying at the hospital until yesterday's e-mail! Is the hospital not "local"? Will look forward to more pictures..Love ya!