Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm a GRANDMA!!!!

Brandon James has arrived! My first grandchild - born to Tony and Jennifer Powell at 3:18pm today, Dec. 15th, 2007!!! I haven't even seen a picture yet, but according to his DAD, "he is beautiful!" So there will be more posts to follow with some digital pictures later tonight, I hope!!

It's a nice feeling, I just wish I was close enough to get to hold him and squeeze him. I'll probably be making a trip as soon as Christmas is over, so I can introduce myself to him!!!

God is GOOD!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning :-) I've already congratulated you, and written you e-mails because I had a crazy "pop-up" that just kept going and going and I couldn't get on to "comment". Anyhow, the first grandchild has arrived! Exciting!! And now we'll wait for the baby girl :-). Are they sharing any "thinking about" names for her yet? Love ya!