Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Grandma's little sweetie!

I spent the weekend in PA cuddling and getting to know my new little grandson (especially during the "wee" hours)!! But he's so sweet, I couldn't help chuckling at him, even at 4am when he came to visit me in my room so Mommy and Daddy could get a little nap. I hated to come home, it was so fun to be with them all.

Brandon James, trying out his infant seat (he usually lasts about 5-10 minutes before he realizes there's not a warm body holding him)!

Look at those eyes, "DAD, what are you doing to me??"
Asleep, but apparently deep in thought......

Napping with Grandma - we did this a lot!!!

3 comments:

bp said...

Congratulations! I found your blog through a search for Karen Kingsbury. I liked visiting.

Anonymous said...

Hmm..looks like you used some of the same pictures I picked out to get prints of :-). So glad you got to go and "meet" your first grandchild. I look forward to seeing him - maybe in Feb., according to Tony :-). Love you lots...

skier1998 said...

Hey Mom,
I loved your pictures of Brandon. Looks like fun. Have a great day!