Thursday, January 3, 2008

Going to see Brandon James...

Well, I am so excited, I'm going to see my grandson this weekend! Here are some pictures of his first bath! Mommy getting him ready.......
Daddy holding him after the bath.
The wonder of it all....isn't he sweet???
Is there a little boy in there????
Brandon & Tony's feet - how cute!!
So, Aunt Marilyn Rudolph and I will be heading to PA on Friday morning and will get to spend a whole couple of days with Jenn and Tony and the baby. And I think Aunt Tiffany will be coming over too, she's already had a glimpse and is anxious for more of her little nephew! More pictures to come after we get to see him in person!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice selection of pics! Sorry I didn't make it to see the new grandson :-(, and that you had to go by yourself. Hope you have a wonderful time with the family..nice that Tiff will be down, too. Love to all....