Monday, June 9, 2008

Women of Faith - Rochester, NY June 6 & 7, 2008

What an exciting, fun-filled, emotionally and spiritually uplifting weekend!! We laughed, we cried, we sang and we listened and learned. Here are just a few of the many pictures I took, I'll try to post a few more soon!


ANITA RENFROE - one of the funniest women I've ever heard!


NATALIE GRANT - a young girl with a POWERHOUSE voice!! Amazing!


From left to right, Marilyn Meberg, Sandi Patty, Patsy Clairmont, Sheila Walsh & Natalie Grant...yes, I was sitting that close to them (well, with a little zoom help!)


SANDI PATTY - another one of the world's most powerful female vocalists! I love her voice!


And of course, PATSY CLAIRMONT - one of the spunkiest "older" women, I've ever seen! She has more energy than most 18 yr. olds!

3 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

Cool! All the best in the same room!

Did you know Natalie Grant was the original female vocalist for the song Jon and I sang for the wedding?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you enjoyed your "mini-vaca". :-) I think you needed a break - seems I remember you had worked 7 nights without a night off?! Love ya! Aunt Mern

skier1998 said...

Hey Mom, sorry it took my a while to comment. You have some AWESOME pictures. (I might steal some of them... after we go... if your pix are better than mine.) Looking forward to our trip in July to Cleveland. I love, love, love, love Women of Faith. It is the best!